Monday, July 28, 2008

Quite Literally crying laughing!!!

Okay, so my daughter has a facebook and I opened one for myself because she begged me to. I watch hers but I have her password, so I didn't really need to have one of my own...but...she asked. So, there was this IQ test thinger on there and I took the test. OMG! I'm laughing so hard I can barely type! This is what it said...



Your score: 150
Top 5% of Population
People that score in this range are genius or near genius.



Roflmaoooooooo!
And, there is no freakin' way! This thing is rigged! roflmao Of course, maybe it isn't. It did say Tom Cruise's IQ was 98. That sounds about right. Heh!

2 comments:

Mrs. Aleisha Brixius said...

I'm so lucky to have worked with someone soooooo smart.

You must edubicated!

Jen said...

LOL! So funny! I loved the Tom Cruise comment.