Sunday, July 20, 2008

My website

I've been working on updating the family website. I try to use that to keep in touch with my family. I added a media page today. I need to fix a couple of things on the youtube vids. I had a hard time embedding the videos so I took the easy way out and uploaded them to youtube. *shrug* I'm getting lazy and just didn't want to work through the html any longer.

Watching Big Brother tonight. My favorite guilty pleasure. I know it's trash t.v. but I have to watch it.

So, the doctor put me on medicine again for the swelling but he increased it to twice a day. After a week I have to get some bloodwork done and see if it's improving and maybe see if any levels will tell anything. I don't look for that to provide any answers. But, it's a start. The swelling has improved and my feet and legs are about half the size they were. That's pretty good because they were huge.

We had a busy weekend. On Saturday we cleaned the dungeon. The laundry room you will remember (if you read the picture tag post) was so bad your couldn't even walk through it. So, we pulled Mark's trailer up in front of the house and we emptied the basement and only took back what we could justify. We also got a bunch of clear totes to separate things into and put them onto the shelves. It looks 100% better down there. In fact, it's a little strange because I'm not used to it being that clean. I love it. We scrubbed the floor too! It's a complete turn around.

So, I guess I should take a new photo.

I'm distracted and I think I should write this later. Ha ha.

If you want to check out the new updated pages go here .

4 comments:

Mrs. Aleisha Brixius said...

Looks good!! C - should get a call from the Barnstormers. If she does, you better call me, we want to come watch and cheer her on.

How are the blow fish and that market bag. We need to go to market some day soon!!!

Mrs. Aleisha Brixius said...

I love my picture, so I have to post again.

Jen said...

We just cleaned out our dungeon last night as well! FUN. . . NOT, but I'm SO GLAD it's done!

Pam said...

sorry you didn't get any better answers, but glad the meds are helping the swelling at least!