Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mark

Mark just left to go to the doctor and get the results of his liver biopsy that he had a few weeks ago. I hope everything is okay. He's had an enlarged liver for a while now and his enzyme levels keep coming back high when he gets bloodwork. I'm praying that whatever is causing it is just something that can be corrected. Maybe with some medication or whatever. I know he's worried. He says he isn't. He says that if it had been anything serious they would have called him and asked him to come in sooner. He has a point. I guess. But, he just left and he's really tense. He asked me if I wanted to go with him. I told him I had to pick up Myrena at 4:00. I hope he doesn't think I'm just being callous. But honestly, he asks me to go to his doctor appointments with him all the time. I don't know why, I guess maybe he's getting older and thinking about his mortality a bit. He's going to be 50 this July. Maybe he's starting to worry about things a bit.

I'm praying that all is okay with him.

1 comment:

Mrs. Aleisha Brixius said...

Hope everything went well. I'll be praying for you and your family!