Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The DVDs are way cool!

I'm all done with the inserts, the discs and the labels. I'm pretty pleased with them. It's not a professional job, but I think they're pretty good having come from my ancient Sony Vaio. ha ha

The front cover. The tap shoe picture was taken at dress rehearsal and the girl tieing her shoes was a dress rehearsal also. The ballet feet were from a program I have for making things like this.

All the little pictures I took at dress rehearsals and they worked perfectly on the back. I didn't put a picture of the dance teacher because she's really picky about that kind of stuff.


I don't know if you can see it or not, but the discs are etched with a lightscribe drive and on the first disc is a picture of the tap shoes that I took, and the second disc has pointe shoes on it. They turned out really cool.

Dang, I forgot to take a picture of my market bag so far. I'm such a knitting addict. It's okay though, it keeps me from eating.



We went camping this past weekend. The first trip of the year. We had a great time. It could have been longer and I would not have complained. The weather was perfect and we had a great spot near the pool and playground. I took pictures....of course...was there ever a doubt that I'd take pictures. Chelsea's friend Dejuanah went with us and so did Myrena's friend Sara. You can see Sara in the red sweatshirt, and Dejuanah's legs under her. We somehow lost two chairs since last year. I'm not sure where they went, but they weren't in the camper. Of course I'm not in the picture, because I'm taking the picture. Good strategy I think. I'm sure the kids have pictures of me on their cameras. They always take pictures of everything. I've taught them well.



This picture freaked us all out a little. I was using the night portrait setting on my camera, and Sara moved when I took the picture and this is the weird shot we got. How bizaare (bizarre?) is that.


We've got way more camping trips coming up. It's going to be a busy summer with all this going on. I love it though. I'm off to call about the Summer Workshops at the Dutch Apple Dinner Theater for Chelsea. That should be a good time for her.

1 comment:

Mrs. Aleisha Brixius said...

Cool DVD - you worked hard on that.

I want to come camping - take me. We are actually going Sunday and Monday night camping at Knobels with Sue Beck and Laura and there families. Should be a blast.

I love all the rules set for the slumber party. I hope you don't break any. Maybe you should post the so you don't forget.

I'm hungry - just thought I would tell you.