Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hmmmm...long time since I said anything on here...


..and so much has changed.

Aaron is in Ohio with my mom. He's been there a couple of months now. I sure do miss him. We'll be going to see him soon. He's doing ok but he doesn't come out of his room much. At least that's what my mom says. Aaron says he's been working out and getting buff. ha ha Now THAT I have to see.

Myrena passed on to 7th grade. She did really well on her grades and even scored ADVANCED in both sections of her PSSA test. Way to go Rena! Push us on to AYP. ha ha She wanted a pogo stick for her birthday so we bought one today. She's so funny. She's had a great time with it all day. Even as hot as it was earlier.

Chelsea did well in school too although she didn't do as well this year as she did last year. I think she needs to focus more. It might just need to be that she takes her meds every day instead of only when she thinks she needs them. Ugh! I hate those meds but they do seem to work well for her. She broke the 100 lb mark the last time we took her to the dr. Ha ha...I joked that it was only because she was fully clothed. She weighs a whopping 101 lbs.

The girls had recital this past weekend and they were amazing. I recorded it as usual so that I can make dvds. I hope I get a lot of orders. I need the money to finish paying for dance classes. Ugh!

How about new pictures of all of the kids?



No comments: