Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brain Dump

Mark and Myrena have been on vacation for the week. It's just been Chelsea and I and the animals. It's been pretty quiet here.

Myrena has been texting me to tell me about her days. She has had a good time with Mark's family so far. They did a lot of stuff with her. Of course no one acknowledged her birthday, but I didn't expect that to happen. They haven't acknowledged my kids in years. No birthday gifts and no Christmas gifts for a while now. The other kids get stuff, but not mine. I'm not sure why that is. I guess it's a case of "out of sigh out of mind." Doesn't matter.

Chelsea's hair is once again different. This time we are in the process of getting all of the black out of it. It's not easy. We've bleached it three times now and I'm done for a while. I wont' do anymore to it because I am afraid of totally killing her hair. So, it's going to rest for a while until I can get all the dead stuff trimmed off. It's cute though. It's still cut in a mohawk but it's blond now. I have a picture of it after the first bleaching in a mohawk. It looks pretty cool! She doesn't wear it that way...not really. She lets it fall on one side and she sort of makes it look spikey out to the side. It's cute on her. She likes it short. It's a change from the intensely long hair that she had.

I miss Aaron! I wish I could bring him home. *sighs*

I don't have much else to update. It's the same old same old here. Clean, do laundry, knit, play on facebook.

I'll try and post some pictures in a bit. I've got some things to get done today.

Oh! I did my first family portrait photoshoot for some friends and the pictures turned out amazing! I'm so excited! I hope that some other people see them and want theirs done too! That would be awesome!

No comments: